elivator circuit+ code

Status
Not open for further replies.
circuit for elevator

kindly send me circuit diagram of elevator . on micro controller any one . 0 to 4 level . code + diagrame

its not rocket science, but it'd be easier if it were....

Attachments

• elevator plans.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 178
I once created an elevator for an engineering class. I got an "A" but only because the grader didn't run it long enough before it burst into flames. So you wouldn't want my design.

Next the Op will want the parts to, oh and NOW

I had some one email me and ask it i could code an pic to tell if some one is in the room.And if so turn on the lights if not turn them off.

I told him i need more info he sent me a link to what he wanted to do.

I said dang if was to code that I may as well be the one to make the money

It's like college there may be 2 in my EE classes that don't ask to have it gave to them.

Last edited:
That is nice but I need the code for the floor buttons today! Please help

I made a garage elevator that you loaded your can food on and sent it up stairs. I used a a garage door opener. It worked out fine. A buddy of mine used the same idea to move bedding to the laundry at his motel 3 floors and sears garage door opener

Attachments

• bucket.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 165
lift circuit

make this c code by keil software . 0 to 4 switch any press. life up or down which button i press it .2 relay are uses .and also stop button in it. display is also ues in show number which floor go . frist 5 button for floor . last is stop .

Attachments

• lift.GIF
    205.2 KB · Views: 195
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…