Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Emergency Traffic Light (4 interrupts - Need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalDK

I'm having difficulties doing my project. I'm doing a normal traffic light system (4 lanes, NORTH,SOUTH,EAST,WEST) but I can't seem to get it right both hardware and programming-wise. I'm using MATLAB IDE v8.63, programmer PICkit 2, HI-TECH Universal ToolSuite (HI-TECH ANSI C Complier). Currently using PIC16f877a only (no others) and a PIC StartUp-Kit. I have more to this project but I can't get even the normal traffic light sequence right.

A total of 16 LED(therefore 16 outputs) (2 green, 1 red, 1 yellow, for each corner)
I'm also going to put 4 RF interupt inside as input to interrupt the sequences. Any help will be very useful. I need help for the schematic diagram for components if that's possible. My last 2 PIC somehow burned with 5V which is a real headache. It's either the program or misplacement of components (which I highly doubt). I'm not very good in hardware to be precise and it will be a great help if any schematic diagram can be provided. I searched the net and followed through, got my PIC burned......

Program Notes: Somehow during simulation, DelayMs would give a infinite loop and the program won't progress so I tried DelayUs instead and it works. Still, I'm not very sure if my codes are create.

This thread is a identical. Just realized I posted in the wrong part of the forum.

Attachments

• DK.c
    2.7 KB · Views: 155
i cant see the attached files.. its all blank. what ya meant by RF interrupt? and which compiler are you using? and please check the voltage to the PIC before assembling, PICs are very sturdy and are difficult to damage, until a high voltage is given to it. So, before placing the pic check the voltage levels in all pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back