Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EPE PIC Tutorial EPE 182 board datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigal_scorpio

Hi to all,

Its a bit of an oldie "1998" i believe, but has anyone got the instructions for building the EPE PIC Tutorial experiment board?

I have just discovered it in the bottom of a box and would love to build it, but alas the relevant part of the mag must be lost in the mists of time!

After some googling I am led to believe that the articles were from March to May in EPE, but even their online back issue service stops at 2000, so if anyone has a copy of the relevant parts they could maybe scan it and make me a very happy man!

Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if you can help at all....................Al :)

Epe pic

Hello,
I too found on e the EPE PIC 182 boards in the depths of my garage complete with the instruction manual.

Scanned document is attached. I hope these help you out

Regards
Andrew

Attachments

• EPE_PIC_Sheet_1.PDF
    949.9 KB · Views: 957
  • EPE_PIC_Sheet_2.PDF
    851.3 KB · Views: 799
EPE 182 Pic Programmer

Hi, many years ago I had a go at building the epe 182 pic programmer and not done much with it. Now however I want to give it a go, but can't remember what all the dip switches do, and what positions they need to be in whilst programming the pic. Does anyone have a copy of the circuit diagram so as I can make some sense of it all?

Many thanks.

I too have the epe 182 PIC board, as yet unbuilt. (I also have the 1998 magazines if you need a scan of the circuit)
Does anyone have a copy of the software....?

Many Thanks

EPE 182 Circuit Diagram

Hi, a scan of the circuit diagram would be much appreciated!
As for the software, have you tried the EPE website?
I will have a look around to see if I have a copy of it anywhere.

I have purchased a USB programmer from eBay (£9.99!) and intend to use that to program my devices, and then use the EPE board to test the software.

Regards Dave

Hello,
Was anyone able to source the epe182 circuit diagram and software for the pport? I want to have a go again with the pcb and LCD interface using my old laptop, win98!
Thanks
Samuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back