Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EQlizer circuit--need help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDEB

attached is the beginnings of a graphic equalizer circuit I have been working on.
Have yet to figure out what Vb is and the resistor that connects to the outputs after the capacitor?
the ribbon cable connector is for connection to the 100K lin pots
Where does one obtain linear pots that are ganged?
next I need to draw out the power supply and the bar/graph readout circuits using a peak detector circuit as suggested by audio guru
any advice would be useful
the amp is going to be 2- lm3886 68W

Attachments

• eqlizer.gif
    eqlizer.gif
    74.1 KB · Views: 148
Vb is the bias voltage for all the transistors. It is 0.7V above half of 9V which is +5.2V but +5.0V is fine.

MrDEB said:
attached is the beginnings of a graphic equalizer circuit I have been working on.
Have yet to figure out what Vb is and the resistor that connects to the outputs after the capacitor?
the ribbon cable connector is for connection to the 100K lin pots
Where does one obtain linear pots that are ganged?
next I need to draw out the power supply and the bar/graph readout circuits using a peak detector circuit as suggested by audio guru
any advice would be useful
the amp is going to be 2- lm3886 68W

perhaps you have not given complete pictures. and the 9V and other voltages including Vb may be in another section of the schematic. the Vb may be a lready derived and shared by all circuits and transistos.

please try to put the complete schematic .

this is the complete scheamatic

but still need a power supply and the pts but where to buy potenmeters?
so Vb is the ias voltage so its 5v?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back