Experts help

PNAI

Hello,
I'm new member in this forum and my electronic experience is little.
I have a question I hope someone can help me. I bought online a bird caller machine with built in sounds and I didn't notice that there is no external input for new sounds.
My question is , is there anyway that i can connect an external device to the board ?
I attached a photo of the main board with the connections available from outside.
thanks in advance

No.
The SPI flash memory with the songs are stored on the chip with the WinBond brand name. You don't know the audio format, the microcontroller accessing this memory doesn't know where your new songs are located or their titles or size - we don't know how much extra room is available on the chip for more songs. And the user interface doesn't know more songs have been added so may not offer access to them. Some topics listed may be less overwhelming to handle but that depends on how generic the microcontroller handles the data stored on the memory chip and whether everything is just byte streams and start/stop addresses are in the micro ontroller firmware vs an actual file system on the memory chip and all songs would be displayed as a list (but we still don't know the audio format.

Thank you sir for your reply.
I don't want to upload new sound to the memory I want to connect a MP3 player for example and use it as amplifier with load sound output .
thanks again

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…