Eyebot Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

Hi,
i'm trying to program a Eyebot to move around in a field and i'm having some problems with the code. I got some errors and i don't know why (I'm new to C), can someone please give me a hand? please tell me also why it is wrong.

it keeps telling parser error, what is that?

Thnx
Cue

Attachments

• movement_ctrl.c
    3.5 KB · Views: 340
  • movement_ctrl.h
    726 bytes · Views: 281
Thnx for the replay,

The eyebot.h file is a part of the 68k lib (as i understand), and regarding module.h is it not also included in the lib? (i was under impression that module.h is needed to write the c-kod in a objective way - like JAVA)

Here is a link to the API: **broken link removed**

Hi, i have to program a robot can play basketball but i don't know how to use hand of robot in eyebot. I'm really stuck with this. Please help me. Thanks.

EyeSim-Distance from a ball

in sim file, i use an object soccer ball: object 1800 1000 180 0.0 %sim%/worlds/objects/balls/soccerball.ms3d. But i don't know how to get a position of this object. Help me please. Thanks.

EyeBot is one of the most advanced controllers for mobile robots available today. It can be used for mobile robots with wheels, walking robots or flying robots. It consists of a powerful 32-Bit microcontroller board with a graphics display and a digital color camera allowing it to do on-board image processing. This allows to write powerful robot control programs without a big and heavy computer system and without having to sacrifice vision - the most important sensor.It is programmed from IBM-PC or Unix workstation.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…