Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Female Socket Nomenclature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizier87

Hi guys, please take a look at this:

**broken link removed**

Previously I bought these at shops without the need to specify any "part number" or anything like that, I just point and pay. But now I need a load of this since our university takes the tab under the theme of research. So I'd like to request the very part name or suggestions of its actual name in the electronics industry 'coz when I worded "sockets" or "female sockets" or "male sockets" they return a waaaaay too exhaustive list of things I don't have in mind.

Something like a link from Element14 would be nice.

Appreciate the help. Thanks a lot guys.

Vizier87.

Last edited:
Good day ole Sir Eric,
Superthanks for the links. That saved me a lot of time. I suppose I didn't want to use a digicam to take pics of those things 'coz they don't beg details for scrutinizing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back