Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

filter realization help

Status
Not open for further replies.

maduba

I need a help with filter realization. I dont understand how this works. This is a multiply and accumulate filter, I dont understand why cof[0] constant is multiplied, here is the code cof is the filter coefficients and sample is the samples. Any help with this very appreciated. Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply. This is a decimating filter. Thank you very much about the explanation about cof[0].It is clear for me. I have a another question. This is also part of code and related. I dont understand how this works. I dont understand why mac function called twice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back