Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Find the missing number....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
What's the missing number?

11828690_10153027105812215_702968977403425962_n.jpg

Hint: You're probably going to kick yourself....

3 +5 =8

6 is just as good an answer as what ever the creator of the puzzle had in mind...

The answer is 6. Not 6! (which is 720)

6 is just as good an answer as what ever the creator of the puzzle had in mind...

Exactly.

I can think of at least three reasons why the answer is 6.

This is just one of those silly smart arse puzzles that just grip my bits.

JimB

Last edited by a moderator:
As I just said.
It would help if one knew that this puzzle was posed by a mathematician ( six factorial) rather that a drama queen ( six exclamation mark).

JimB

Reactions: fvm
JimB, there's a reason I posted the answer as a spoiler. Let's try to keep discussion of answers as spoilers as well.

Sorry but that puzzle is below my IQ level. :rolleyes:

So, they need to take English over:

The answer is not 6!.
The answer is not 6!

are two different statements.

My suggestion: Learn English and don't waste my time!

As a friend of mine loves to point out, "Precision is no accident!" (said with a deep Southern accent).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back