Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Firetrucks need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
The simplest circuit would be a pulser connected to a flip-flop driving a pair of MOSFETs powering the headlights. This idea I am trying before I can upload the schematic, some of my 2B1 headlights work on high beam only and are suitable for this circuit. My circuit will use a 555, 4013 or 4027, and IRF630/ 640 MOSFETs.

this topic seems common. I did this solution for a guy on a different board a while ago

Dan

Attachments

• flasher.PDF
    13.3 KB · Views: 145
It's hard to build one for cheaper than this:
**broken link removed**
Includes enclosure and power switch.

It's hard to build one for cheaper than this:
**broken link removed**
Includes enclosure and power switch.
I suppose if it is compatible.

If you really want to get their attention you need high intensity quick flashes that normal vehicle lamps are not capable of providing.

I can't find the site I was looking for but did find this one:

**broken link removed**

I was actually looking for one about the instant LED turn on in motorcycle brake lights making them safer by giving the driver behind them an extra 150mS to stop.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back