Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

First good kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrison_grant

I would like to buy a kit that is not something stupid like the discover electronics kit. Mostly because im 18 and don't want to feel like a child. I would also like to know what beganing things i need to buy.

I would like to buy a kit that is not something stupid like the discover electronics kit. Mostly because im 18 and don't want to feel like a child. I would also like to know what beganing things i need to buy.

hi,
Which particular area of electronics interests you?
example: micro controllers, audio, digital , analog.??

Last edited:
So the only one left that so far makes sense is micro controllers because I have programming experince. And I want to build lights the go to the beat of songs and sensors that text me if a pressure plate is pushed

So the only one left that so far makes sense is micro controllers because I have programming experince. And I want to build lights the go to the beat of songs and sensors that text me if a pressure plate is pushed

OK, look at Nigels PIC tutorials, link is near my signature on this post.

It shows hardware for the software tutorials, far better than buying a full kit at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back