Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

flexible veroboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

theboss

r there any flexible veroboards.. like such made of heat resistant synthetic materials..it would be cool if such ones r there!!

flexible circuit boards

I have seen and repaired 'flexible circuit boards' several years ago, some industrial counter devices used this idea. The board was similar in appearance to modern membrane keypads but a bit more tolerant of heat from soldering !

I think your biggest challenge would be developing the flexibe glass required for the LCD panel ?
:|

interesting question - tell me more

The original Veroboard or stripboard is produced using a mechanical only process. Etched version are also made by us at Vero Technologies including square pad and ground plane versions. Doing a flexi stripboard or square pad board is straightforward, we would just need to know some numbers to make it worthwhile, but they would be more costly than conventional versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back