Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flight MH370....new theory going viral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi All

As the search continues...a possible answer as to what happened. This comes from a site which is available to FB users only: https://www.facebook.com/ShitYouWontBelieve?ref=profile

So, for those that are not on FB, I took the liberty to quote the post here:

QUOTE:

Flight MH370 Coordinates to a remote island taken by a confirmed passenger of Malaysian Flight 370 named Philip Wood reveal what is known as a small island called Diego Garcia.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/D...2!3m1!1s0x249273fe6d69b0ad:0x3b3c07570eb0d1c5
The co-ordinates came from Philip's cellphone when he uploaded a black photo with a message claiming he himself is being held prisoner by unknown military.

iPhone 5 coordinates: EXIF: LAT: 7deg 18′ 58.309″ South ; LONG: 72deg 25′ 35.559″

Converted coordinates: LAT: -7.316197 ; LONG: 72.426544UNREPORTED FACTS REGARDING Flight MH370 and the United States Military Base Diego Garcia:

* Diego Garcia is a US Military island base in the Indian Ocean
* Diego Garcia has never been mentioned to the public
* Diego Garcia has a fully operational runway and Airport
* Diego Garcia is 2,142 miles from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
* The island was leased by Britain in 1966. It is due for renewal in 2014
* Diego Garcia flight coordinates were logged into the renown Pilot's Flight Plan Simulator
* The pilot's flight simulator has 'remote take-over' capabilities
* The data from the pilot's flight simulator has now been erased
* Flight MH370 was under 'suspicious cargo' surveillance by the GRU (Russian Main Intelligence)
* 20 of the passengers work for a company which specializes in futuristic warfare and technology
* Australian Military Radar Base: The Jindalee Operational Radar Network has the capabilities of detecting movements within a radius of 37,000km
* Malaysian authorities have pleaded with the US and Australia to release to them information from their top secret radar bases in Australia
* Island residents of the Maldives (647 miles north of Diego Garcia) reported seeing a huge low flying aircraft heading SOUTH which is the direction of Diego Garcia at 6.15am the morning after it 'disappeared' from radar
* The time of departure from Kuala Lumpur to the time of the plane's sighting is accurate
* The National Maldives Defence Force dismissed these eye witness accounts on the premise of no radar detection
* It is public knowledge that flight MH370 was not detectable, or had lost signal to radar
* Almost every member of the public had no idea there was an island in the Indian Ocean housing a US Military base and Airport before the above post was shared
* Diego Garcia has been completely dismissed from the International search, and completely dismissed from public investigative speculation.

Diego Garcia.jpg

END QUOTE

I found this very interesting.

Diego Garcia from Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia

Regards,
tvtech

Just a load of rubbish if you ask me :p

It would be nice if everyone on that flight was, in fact, alive. Unfortunately, I still fear the worst.

Something to think about Matt.

Heck, you never know. I am not big on conspiracy theories...but still interesting :)

Regards,
tvtech

I say some penguins hijacked it (with the help of some monkeys of course) so that they could go back to Madagascar. :p

I say some penguins hijacked it (with the help of some monkeys of course) so that they could go back to Madagascar. :p

LOL tcm

Trying here. Plausible thing that could have happened (my post).

On best behaviour here..

tvtech

This is typical of conspiracy theories
* Diego Garcia flight coordinates were logged into the renown Pilot's Flight Plan Simulator
* The pilot's flight simulator has 'remote take-over' capabilities
* The data from the pilot's flight simulator has now been erased
I am right but I can't prove it because some one (government) erased the evidence.
The fact that the data was erased proves my point.

On the more serious side I am still leaning on the well planned and coordinated hijacking and theft of the plane theory myself.

Given the times involved if someone took it they have had plenty of time to be able to pull all the needed black box gear out and deliberately dump it into the ocean now just to give the searcher an actual shadow to chase.
I would not be one bit surprised if they some how found the actual black box but no wreckage anywhere near it that matches the actual plane.

To much of the information changes and redirection to blame the pilots without any solid credible evidence all the while multiple passengers where found and known to be carrying fake/stolen/falsified passports and ID plus the insanely slow release of information relating to everything just stinks of a major cover up to me.

Someone hijacked it and succeeded in stealing that plane to which I have suspicions that more than one major country knows exactly where that aircraft went and is sitting right now.
I think the problem is that model of aircraft was too new to have any junkers or old decommissioned identical models laying around that could be made into a passable decoy or for faking a crash wreckage with that would pass public scrutiny.

One of the many theories I've read was from another pilot, who considered it exactly matched on on-board fire. Apparently the absolute first thing you do is pull all the breakers (so that kills any radio and transponders), then try and reach the nearest landing site - which the unexplained change in direction was towards (not back to the original takeoff point, as there were mountains to fly over).

Perhaps we might never know?.

When they find this aircraft hidden on Diego Garcia, if they look around a bit more they will also find the aircraft which did not crash into the WTC, Pentagon and a field in the middle of nowhere on 9/11.

The whole MH370 affair is most strange, but the simple expanation is most likely...
... "something catastrophic" happened, the pilots tried to divert but were then incapcitated or died, the aircraft flew on auto pilot until it ran out of fuel and crashed.

JimB

it exactly matched on on-board fire.
..... caused by those dratted lithium batteries playing up again :(

I don't think there's much point in speculating exactly what happened, it only leads to more conspiracy theories developing. I do personally think though, that the story, so far at least, has more holes in it than a tetley tea bag. I don't think the public at large are being told the whole truth of the matter, whatever that may be.
My heart goes out to the poor families of the passengers that should have been told right from the start, to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. The authorities there seem to have given them a little bit of false hope and left them to the mercy of the media hype surrounding the whole affair. As much as I would like to pretend to myself that the passengers and crew will be found alive and well, I fear they all perished. Why they all perished is the question that should be being asked and investigated imho. I wonder if the various authorities, civil and military, that are currently involved in looking for the aircraft, will be as forthcoming with information when the time comes...

I've been to Diego a couple times. If anything weird would've landed there, we'd know about it by now. Lots of people there, plenty of internet access. It's small but it's no "Gilligan's Island" when it comes to tech.

That plane was destined to reach an airport in China, 4 hours away. Now talk about flying that 5 times that distance to Diego Garcia without refuelling. I've heard some other story about a "Drone" Command and Control Centre equipment hijacked from Afghanistan enroute to China via Malayasia. Hence the Chinese interest and the American indifference!

Ramesh

Yea with them searching from west of perth and then 2,000k north while hearing those deep under pings, maybe it was that german terryrist that got eaten by a great white and the pings are his iphone 5 trying to ring home........

That plane was destined to reach an airport in China, 4 hours away. Now talk about flying that 5 times that distance to Diego Garcia without refuelling. I've heard some other story about a "Drone" Command and Control Centre equipment hijacked from Afghanistan enroute to China via Malayasia. Hence the Chinese interest and the American indifference!

Ramesh
This should cure what ails you...

https://zapatopi.net/afdb/

My conspiracy theory about the plane. :nailbiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back