Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flowcode user in here ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have access to Flowcode, I haven't actually used it, is there a specific question regarding Flowcode?

Wilksey

I'm just "searching" to see if Flowcode is "the program" for the job - their forum web-site has been down for 2 days now - and before that they updated the SW 2-3 times with different errors every time !

If they can't handle the forum - can they then handle the development of Flowcode ?

Besr regards
KSor, Denmark

Flowcode serves a purpose, but it depends what you want to use it for.

Web designers are different than software programmers dont forget.

Wilksey

I like to use flowcode even though I'm just using a demo version. I found a little trick to get around the limit of the demo version. I have created 2 modest programs using flowcode. I'm trying to learn C so I can code without using flowcode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back