Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM circuit using XR2206.. Please help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

techmaniac

Hi All,
Can anyone help me in getting an FM circuit using XR2206.Iam in an urgent need of it.I have an FM generation circuit using IC8038, but the IC is now is very costly in the market which i cannot afford to buy.I want an FM generation circuit using XR2206 for laboratory purposes.
Thanks and Regards

Hi All,
Can anyone help me in getting an FM circuit using XR2206.Iam in an urgent need of it.I have an FM generation circuit using IC8038, but the IC is now is very costly in the market which i cannot afford to buy.I want an FM generation circuit using XR2206 for laboratory purposes.
Thanks and Regards

hi,
This pdf may help.

Attachments

• XR2206v103.pdf
    197.7 KB · Views: 1,668
the pdf does'nt have the circuit i require..

Hi eric,
I have the pdf u've sent.But this does'nt have the circuit i require for FM generation.What i need exactly is a circuit with XR2206 for which when i apply a modulating signal, FM wave should be generated.I think XR2206 will generate carrier internally.
Please let me know how to design the circuit..
Regards,

Hi eric,
I have the pdf u've sent.But this does'nt have the circuit i require for FM generation.What i need exactly is a circuit with XR2206 for which when i apply a modulating signal, FM wave should be generated.I think XR2206 will generate carrier internally.
Please let me know how to design the circuit..
Regards,

Actually, the PDF that Eric provided does indeed have the circuit for FM generation. The instructions for FM are given on page 11 in the section titled "Frequency Sweep and Modulation" which in turn refers you to figure 10 for the schematic showing how to connect a voltage source for FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back