Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fm , have no the number goes up , pic16f84a tsa5511 lcd16x1 ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinate

Hello! everybody ,
I [ hair ] has experienced to build a transmitter follows , www.electronic-diy.com , already don't work have the symptoms has inquired 1. turn on the power then don't go up to is formed the number goes up to are , dot 8 , 2. the fire , LED 2 , The , lock-unlock , misfire 3. I [ hair ] uses , file .hex , the location infront bamboo fish trap website goes to make way for a shop , program , 3 , be as before , I [ hair ] asks for help a wellinformed with thank you very much , The , pic16f84a , I [ hair ] makes way for a shop , program , give, 3 , be like the symptoms that tell,

vinate said:
Hello! everybody ,
I [ hair ] has experienced to build a transmitter follows , **broken link removed** , already don't work have the symptoms has inquired 1. turn on the power then don't go up to is formed the number goes up to are , dot 8 , 2. the fire , LED 2 , The , lock-unlock , misfire 3. I [ hair ] uses , file .hex , the location infront bamboo fish trap website goes to make way for a shop , program , 3 , be as before , I [ hair ] asks for help a wellinformed with thank you very much , The , pic16f84a , I [ hair ] makes way for a shop , program , give, 3 , be like the symptoms that tell,

My hair has a mind of its own, sometimes I let it drive.
**broken link removed**

blueroomelectronics said:
My hair has a mind of its own, sometimes I let it drive.

That a really BAAAAD translation program that he's using. Must have got it from **broken link removed**.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back