FM transmitter help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cs200939

hey guys I've been working on this FM transmitter for like a month and eventually my efforts payed off and i was able to make it work and it works awesome.Now as a matter of fact (which may be a little matter of shame too),I dont know a single bit how it works!.I Know theres and amplifier and an oscilattor used, but i dont know for sure and i also dont know what all the other capacitors and resistors,inductors doing there.I mean I am totaly nill about this project and it was just a luck!.So kindly tell me what each part of this circuit does and since i really want to study this FM phenomanen ,tell me any relative theories or articles that i should study in order to get in depth knowledge about this circuit's working and the theory behind it.Your help is highly demanded and appreciated.thanks

Attachments

• 10455-20b1t1y.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 171
It is very simple circuit which has extremely poor performance and its frequency drifts all over the place.
You were told how it works on the other website.

Well i dont care what the other websites say.By discussing a topic at different forums helps you gather more knowledge then just sticking to one place!.Atleast it works for me.So please help.Thanks

On the other website you were told exactly how the simple circuit works with lots of detail. But since you know nothing about electronics then you didn't understand it and don't care about it.

Instead of repeating the same thread all over the web you need to learn about the basics of electronics.
There are many good tutorials on the web about the basics of electronics.
Some people like a book called The Art Of Electronics. I downloaded it. It has 1125 pages and is an 88.6MB file.

I did understand most of it and I am trying to understand more.Its not that i dont care.Learning electronics is fun and kind of a hobby for me.The reason i keep on bugging with the same questions at different places is because everybody has different ways of explaining things.I just look for the simplest one.yeah i've heard about that book. thanks i'll get it somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…