fm Trasmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO!
You are not going to do this for many reasons.
Governments control the airwaves.
I have held broadcast licenses and you cannot afford them.
What you broadcast is controlled.
Some frequencies are for broadcast, some for data, some for experimenting, radar, video, etc. This is very much controlled.

No it will not work from two AA batteries. 50km = POWER
FM indicates the use of high frequencies and thus “line of sight”. The top of the transmitting antenna almost must see the top of the receiving antenna.

There are license free very low-power transmitters but you will not reach over 10m on them.

If you really want to do this: Learn all you can about HAM (amateur radio). That license you can afford. By the time you study for your amateur radio test you will know how much power, what type of antenna, etc.

vidu1982,

You my boy, are a complete teacup! For as much effort as you spent in registering with this forum and to start this thread, you could have simply surfed the Internet and got many links to transmitter designs. You come bursting into the room with a request for something that's likely illegal to operate in most civilized countries for numerous reasons. Your request isn't much different than me bursting into your home saying, "I need big hammer to wreck your home".
Sheesh!

The transmittter will have to be on a very high mast; if it's at ground level then the signal will shoot off the curve of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…