Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

for microchip howto use icprog pic programr

Status
Not open for further replies.

viji2ks

hai, i built ozpic programmer by internet site winpicprog refrence it is responding with parallel port but not able to perfectly erase & upload pic16f84A & 12F675 so plz help how to set icprog parameters how much delay i should put for work on microchip ic family

The default delay for older chips was always 10mS, although some modern devices will work faster - but try 10mS and work up from there!.

But the most common problem is a poor power supply!.

erasing but not able to programe

hai , guys thanks for replay it works well with only erasing part using ic-prog for my two ics pic16f84A & pic12F675 , & i when i try to programme it with *.hex it says failed programme at 0000hx & when i try to check blank check it always piont some memory say 02af no blank even when erased plz tell how much should i set delay for erase & for programme how much delay for above ics i have bot ic packg is dip

i use a homebuilt propic2 [slightly cut down] with icprog, which claims to support a greater range than winpicprog. however it is unreliable with 16f84 and googling suggests this is down to icprog. i use the same hardware with winpicprog for 16f84 with great success.

how much input voltage ur feeding

monkeybiter said:
i use a homebuilt propic2 [slightly cut down] with icprog, which claims to support a greater range than winpicprog. however it is unreliable with 16f84 and googling suggests this is down to icprog. i use the same hardware with winpicprog for 16f84 with great success.

hai thanks for replay yesterday i tested the vpp voltage at ic is reaching max of 12.75 while programming mode as i input dc is only 15Vdc may be this is problem while programming i will test for >18Vdc it may work i will check & inform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back