for microchip howto use icprog pic programr

Status
Not open for further replies.

viji2ks

hai, i built ozpic programmer by internet site winpicprog refrence it is responding with parallel port but not able to perfectly erase & upload pic16f84A & 12F675 so plz help how to set icprog parameters how much delay i should put for work on microchip ic family

The default delay for older chips was always 10mS, although some modern devices will work faster - but try 10mS and work up from there!.

But the most common problem is a poor power supply!.

erasing but not able to programe

hai , guys thanks for replay it works well with only erasing part using ic-prog for my two ics pic16f84A & pic12F675 , & i when i try to programme it with *.hex it says failed programme at 0000hx & when i try to check blank check it always piont some memory say 02af no blank even when erased plz tell how much should i set delay for erase & for programme how much delay for above ics i have bot ic packg is dip

i use a homebuilt propic2 [slightly cut down] with icprog, which claims to support a greater range than winpicprog. however it is unreliable with 16f84 and googling suggests this is down to icprog. i use the same hardware with winpicprog for 16f84 with great success.

how much input voltage ur feeding

hai thanks for replay yesterday i tested the vpp voltage at ic is reaching max of 12.75 while programming mode as i input dc is only 15Vdc may be this is problem while programming i will test for >18Vdc it may work i will check & inform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…