Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

freeview receivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibosho

hi,
was wondering if freeview receivers can be converted from rgb to sxga siganal for pc monitors, am aware there are adaptor to convert them but i needed know if additional IC or transistor be used?

thanks

I though you could buy freeview TV tuners for PCs, wouldn't is be easier to use one of them?

re:freeview

hi
I already have freeview receiver and also subcribed to sky, was looking for cheapeast option and now i have found SCART-VGA Sync product code A38BF, which looks quite expensive compare to parts if buy from them (ie sockets and cable ) now am just in need of wiring diagram , anyone one would be able to provide one

cheers !

As in the thousands of similar posts in forums and newsgroups every year! - you can't do it, TV and VGA are totally incompatible - different line and frame speeds. In order to do it you need considerable electronics, digitising the singal in real time, storing it in memory, and reading it out at a different rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back