Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Freezer Alarm (024)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simmo

I am studying an electronics course at School of Electronics and Aaeronautical Engineering (SEAE), military school. As a projects i am to design and make a freezer alarm. This alarm has to sound a siren and flash lights when the door is left open for more than 20 seconds and the temperature drops out of the range -20 degrees to +30 degrees. If you have any suggestions or ideas of this project i would be greatful :D

If the door is left open, you won't have to worry about the -20 degree end of the range.
Have a look at LM34 or LM35, and a comparator such as LM393. Use a dual timer (LM556) for the flashing lights and siren. You might also need a precision reference such as LM399.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back