Frequency detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the tips.You said that there is a RC filter.Can i use the lm567 like a filter and like a demodulator?For example if i put one other frequency how will respond.If i can't it's ok.I understant how to calculate the frequency.Thanks

It will respond only to the frequency to which it is tuned (don't forget it has a finite bandwidth). A sufficiently different frequency will not cause a change in its output state. In fact, its name "tone decoder" described that function. A series of 567s tuned to the different telephone tone frequencies could tell you which keys had been pressed. John

Thanks a lot!!

The envelope detector is a good circuit to start with. It will detect the presence or absence of any signal over a wide bandwidth. To be more selective there needs to be something that responds to frequency. Googling "phase locked loop" will also result in numerous hits. Check out the number two hit
**broken link removed**

hi there.
i want to make a similair proyect but i dont know how to start... i want to make an RF radar that detects certain frequencys like the ones from cellphones, wireless routers and wireless mouses.... reading through this forum a question popped up to me. how do you recieve de RF?, do you have an antenna or a specific circuit assigned to it... because i want to make an antenna (or circuit) that can vary through various frecuencies detecting diferent kinds of frecuencies... anybody can help me with that? it would be greatly apreciated .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…