Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

galvanometer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleamonkey

hi im searching for a galvanometer in multisim 10. i cant seem to find one. Has anyone an idea of an alternative please?

By adding a 10k to 100k resistor in series with a meter, you increase its impedance. Use an amp meter and get a reading such as 0.001 A

So what type of non-standard one do you need?

You can measure any current or voltage in the circuit with the available devices. If you need to look at at AC current with the oscilloscope, you can use a current-controlled voltage source.

its in a wheatstone bridge. so i require the voltmeter to be as sensitive as possible . i also have an op amp in the circuit .

So what's the sensitivity of the available voltmeter?

1 x 10-12 i beleive, im sure it will be enough to calculate my gain as both voltmeters will have the same error.

So, you have what you need then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back