Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gear Indicator From Bulb To Digital Panel One Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuki2

Hye all user www.electro-tech-online.com

My name is azri zakaria...nick name is chuki2...from malaysia...new people in this forum...

May im ask u question about digital panel gear indicator??

Im using Yamaha LC135(can goggle it to know more information),So my bike have already gear indicator from N until 4 only using bulb..That means i have 4 gear on my mini bike...Gear indicator using sensor in my engine,1 bulb=1 sensor...If condition on "N",so "N" bulb will On,then i put gear "1",bulb another will ON until reach 4.U all got what i means?My bike using 12V

So my question,how to change bulb to digital panel 1 digit?i just want use number 1 until 4 except N(because N i will use stock bulb).How to change flow current to display a number every gear? Can my dream to be statment??

Example for picture:
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I love to Do-It-Myself(D.I.Y)..i know some wiring..i hope u all can make diagram to me if can...

Sorry if im open thread wrong selection...if wrong,teach were to post...

So sorry for my bad english..i hope u all can help me...Tq very much sir...have a nice day...

Last edited:
To moderator:
Please Lock or Delete this thread because i haved post wrong thread...please forgive me...Tq so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back