Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

general µcontroller programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakshay

hi there,
i am a lay man in the field of micro controllers please can any one send me the general programming for an µc
mostly used by students for their project i.e µc 8051

Last edited:
The "programming" (by which I assume you mean language, tools, etc) will depend entirely on the chip you decide to use. To start with I can recommend something like a 16F628 or 16F628A which is what I'm using - an excellent tutorial for these chips is available at .

ahydra

hi there,
i am a lay man in the field of micro controllers please can any one send me the general programming for an µc

Which microcontroller do you want to do?

Currently for the hobbyist/student market, the PIC 16/18F and the 8051 is commonly used.

If you want to learn PIC, get the Junebug kit or the PICKit 2 with the Low-Pin Count board and read up some tutorials online.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back