Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Generator speed control by amperage draw.

dtskibo

I am building a small natural gas fired cogen system. Engine heat will be used to heat building space and the electric generation end will reduce utility electric load. An AC single phase induction motor will provide electricity with the utility when pushed by a 4 stroke natural gas fired internal combustion motor. At no time do I want to feed to the grid. The goal is to apply more or less throttle to the prime mover as my building electrical loads increase or decrease. Consider this as demand peak shaver. Looking for simple suggestions for such a controller or a source for existing avaliable product.
Thanks.... Dale

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back