Going to be An electronic component Buyer, need some tips!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biablo

Hello

I am going to start a new job in a few weeks as an Electronics component Buyer, i have a few months experiance in the field as a buyer but allot of knowledge about Electronic components, any one have begginers tips as a buyer regarding Electronic components?
is there a good web site for Prices comparison and that have a large variety of Electronic Components?

thanks

There is a seach engine called Octoparts.com, give them a try.

Biablo said:
Thanks for the link.

Any good site on how to read Datasheets?
hi,

I dont want to rain on your parade, but if you need guidance on reading datasheets, how on earth are you going to be able to function as a component buyer.

Reading a datasheet to fully understand a component requires a lot of experience.

However, I do wish you the best of luck in your new job..

What component types analog/digital, passive etc, are you going to handle.?

Whats your location,?

Biablo said:
Thanks for the link.

Any good site on how to read Datasheets?
How did you get this job without knowing how to read a datasheet. Is this April 15?

Edit: Intended to say April 1st. But for people in the US the 15th has a similar look and feel.

Last edited:
i know how to read Datasheets but i want to know how to read them better, for instance i don`t use the grafs (i hope i wrote it write) becuase i don`t know how to read them correctly.

Thanks, i will need the luck.
Now regarding about what type i use:
Passive, Connectors (SMA, D-Sub, Molex, etc), Microcontrollers, Diode, Transistors, Crystals, Oscilators, More.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…