Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

graduation project

Status
Not open for further replies.

4electros

hello,i'm now studying electronic engineering at 4'th year and i might be graduated next time so i have to prepare for my final project from now... i need your comments and suggestion my friends about that and any kind of help will be very appreciated !

thanks in advance!

To late to design the baseball bazooka, Ron H beat you to it.

You might want to come up with idea, simple ones and come back with detailed technical questions..

I dont understand how you can spend 4 years at a university and not be able to come up with an idea, and then not have a clue know how to implement it, and THEN take the chance of getting an answer by someone like mistakeca.

How about building something that will find buried WMD in your backyard?

EDIT by mechie ... hyedenny, this is supposed to be funny ?
Do not tar everyone with the same brush (or should that read 'Bush') - I don't recall the Americans finding any evidence of WMD, even in the correct country! (or did they search in Syria by mistake?)

Last edited by a moderator:
hyedenny:

You brought up mstechca and I have to say Nigel my hats off to you with all respect.

It makes my day when I see a mstechca post, then a Nigel post both in the same topic.. I know I will have a better day just because of the laugh. Mstechca does it alone. But I get a second laugh when Nigel comes in and blows him away.

And not just Nigel, there are a lot of bright people in the Forums..

Back to post. 4electros, that is a good point, 4 years in school? And going for BSEE. You should be able to come up with something. Do you read trade journals? Maybe Nut's and Volts or Circuit Cellar? You will find something I am sure.

4electros said:
hello,i'm now studying electronic engineering at 4'th year and i might be graduated next time so i have to prepare for my final project from now... i need your comments and suggestion my friends about that and any kind of help will be very appreciated !

thanks in advance!

what complexity is required at u'r uni ??

mramos1 said:
hyedenny:

Back to post. 4electros, that is a good point, 4 years in school? And going for BSEE. You should be able to come up with something. Do you read trade journals? Maybe Nut's and Volts or Circuit Cellar? You will find something I am sure.

i didn't read trade journals, if that's required for me to get an idea, i won't hesitate ....could you give me a useful link or more comments about?!

thanks

- a remote controlled mini blimp that can take pictures
- a device that uses a laser to modulate sound off a window and reflect it back to a receiver
- a robot that can clean windows
- a wireless ultrasonic sensor
- a school hours solar powered flashing warning light to put near schools to warn motorists to be careful (easy)
- a clam shell sorter
- the perennial favourite : a wireless weather station

when i too was doing a project for my graduation i too felt shortage of idea what to do..., but some how i got an project to do.

it was titled as "voice activated door opener" but i was not able to do it as i expected... but also i got B+ which was good enough for the project that is not well finished.

so why dont u search the net for final year project there are lots of project list, i dont have the links for that but i guess if u search well then you might find it.

search...get an topic...then we'll all here to help you in what ever way we could.

Good Luck

Last edited:
thanks for your help guys , but i was wondering about something.. how could i get some tradejournals like nuts or cellar....cause i can't get it here in my country and i don't have master or visa prepared cards, i don't know...

i need your comments , thanks in advance!

We don't know how to get trade journals and credit cards in your country.
Why not ask graduates in your country how they found a project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back