Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gravitation car

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.power

Hi guys.

Actaully I am a newbie in the free energy field and so on.

I just have got a question.
Is this possible to design/make a car moving by gravitation energy? Is there any real car made by such energy ever?

Thanks

Hi guys.

Actaully I am a newbie in the free energy field and so on.

I just have got a question.
Is this possible to design/make a car moving by gravitation energy? Is there any real car made by such energy ever?

Thanks
hi,
If you construct it on the top of a hill, gravitational energy will get it moving for the test run, after that no.

Hi guys.

Thanks

As mentioned, any car will move by gravitation.
You just need to start at the top of a hill

Driving off a cliff will give you 1g gravitational acceleration, albeit briefly. You will definitely be impressed (by the car, into the ground below).:D

As a practical and fun example, roller coasters are gravity run, except for the initial climb.

John

jpanhalt has a good point. If your origination and destination is at the same elevation, and you can eliminate wind resistance and friction, then theoritically you can use free energy perpetually, after an initial investment.

Last edited:
jpanhalt has a good point. If your origination and destination is at the same elevation, and you can eliminate wind resistance and friction, then theoritically you can use free energy perpetually, after an initial investment.

yeah but the cliff is way more fun and gets my vote :D

Try jumping off a cliff with a sailplane (a paraglider or similar ultralight will work too). You can land higher than what you took off from, if you got the skill and guts. Soaring needs two things, the Sun and gravity. I am not worried about renewing the Sun in my lifetime.

John

Try jumping off a cliff with a sailplane (a paraglider or similar ultralight will work too). You can land higher than what you took off from, if you got the skill and guts. Soaring needs two things, the Sun and gravity. I am not worried about renewing the Sun in my lifetime.

John

trust me the tree huggers get there way it will be replaced with a 20W CFC tube ;)

trust me dr.power no one is laughing AT YOU! some of us on here just have the kind of sense of humour that makes it impossiable not to see the funny side of something. and to be fair the way you worded the origanal post you were bound to get some gravity comments! all in good fun i assure you :D

trust me dr.power no one is laughing AT YOU! some of us on here just have the kind of sense of humour that makes it impossiable not to see the funny side of something. and to be fair the way you worded the origanal post you were bound to get some gravity comments! all in good fun i assure you :D

Hi ghostman.

I am not unhappy at all, There is no problem at ll, I am glad if you guys are too...

The main problm I think is due to my broken English language.

Garbage-in, garbage-out:eek::D

Hi ghostman.

I am not unhappy at all, There is no problem at ll, I am glad if you guys are too...

The main problm I think is due to my broken English language.

Garbage-in, garbage-out:eek::D

LOL
NOOO your main problem was mentioning gravity and car in the same topic title!! dosnt matter how hard you try soon as you read that you think cliff!! :D
but i tell you now your gonna get alot more stick before the post gets closed ;)

LOL
NOOO your main problem was mentioning gravity and car in the same topic title!! dosnt matter how hard you try soon as you read that you think cliff!! :D
but i tell you now your gonna get alot more stick before the post gets closed ;)

Sorry I have a seruce prolem to understand you, whaty do you mean by the sentences having "cliff" and "stick"???! I told you that my english is not so good, then you are trying to use challengeable sentences?!lol

a cliff is..... how the hell do you describe a cliff??????**broken link removed**

ok thats a car going over the edge of a cliff! saves me explaining it :D
as for stick... well that just means having the micky taken out of. or a bit of light hartead fun etc etc

Hey Guys,
I am glad that you are fun with my post, It is no matter if you are laughing at me:).

Anyway I am refering to something like this:
https://www.greenoptimistic.com/2010/01/10/pinwheel-gravity-engine/

That is an interesting idea, but the problem with perpetual motion is that it will always be losing energy. Whatever you do, the ball will not move with as much energy as it started with. for this reason, the machine will need to be restarted every now and then, if it begins to go to begin with. The energy will always be wasted in one form or another. That is why perpetual motion is impossible.

Der Strom

P.S. Awesome graphic, Ghostman :D

Last edited:
I bet it wasn't gravity that caused the car to change from one model to another during its descent in that pic !!

Please keep the Thread on Topic.

Moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back