Gross Weight Load Gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dknguyen: OMG, I have spent many... many hours looking at different projects I have done and wondered how easy it would or would not be to incorporate the XBee into them........ Thanks! ( I think LOL )

@crutschow: Thank you for the heads up about the digital transducers. After some careful review I think I shall go with your suggestion. Two main reasons... 1. Easier to work with 2. Will not need "periodic" calibration. Do you have any suggestions on where to purchase these items online?

Side Note: For anyone who as wondered why the long absenses between my posts... 1. I do this as a hobby. When someone gives a suggestion it usually produces hours of research and reading inorder for me to learn what the person meant. ( I am not complaining. This is why I like this hobby, I learn things.) 2. I am the owner of a small trucking company and I still drive trucks now and then (when I can) so if something important pops up I must take care of it. When I am on the road I do not get the time required to "readup" like I would like. So please bear with me folks. I enjoyed my trip to Nevada last week, but had little time to "Fart around".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…