Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Grundig RR315 no fast forward/reverse but output fixed

Hello I have a cassette/radio Grundig RR315 and it had no cassette output but thanks to the tip to put WD40 on the switch, I sprayed selection switch and now there is cassette sound output although not sure if it is playing a fraction slow ! Now I don't have fast forward or reverse back but I will see if a belt has come off as the white opaque wheel moves across mechanically to touch the other wheels, which one depends on the direction fast forward or fast rewind but nothing happens, the wheels stop turning. Any tips thanks in advance
opaque wheel Grundig RR315.jpg

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back