Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

h bridge drive using PIC microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

pany_pat

Hi
I am looking software based on pic microcontroller, from that i want and frequency output with range from 150khz to 400khz, and output should be two both should be opposite to each other if one Q and then second is Q-, and between both the pulse output their should be an dead time which should be changeable.

My basic purpose for this to drive the mosfet h bridge (which can be half or full bridge) circuit.

If any one can provide me the c software for any suitable PIC microcontroller, that will be really help full to me.

Waiting for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back