Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H bridge help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

junaid766

i m attaching a proteus file .i had made a inverter but during the switching in proteus simulation an error occur can any one solve this error

plz help me

Attachments

• Proteus Dsn file.zip
    27.7 KB · Views: 226
had made an inverter (hbridge) and an inverter logic(2x4) both work perfectly in simulation but when i had join them together an error occur an anyone help me ...i had attached its DSN file in above post

I don't know about others, but I do not have proteus, so I cannot open your file to help you. Maybe if you exported the file into a gif or something you might get more response.

its .jpeg file

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 235
Shaking head in confusion. What in the world are you doing with those diodes after the inverters, or what do you think they are doing?

Are you trying to make some kind of OR function?

Your circuit looks very strange, I will need to look at it some more I think.

Last edited:
its a 2x4 inverter logic circuit
when input is 0,1 the diagonal mosfet will become on and when 1,1 the opposite diagonal ...and on 0,0 and 1,0 no mosfet wll b on all will b in off state

I see two problems in your H-bridge:
1) The upper right side optocoupler has a 10k resistor connected to its base instead of to its collector.
2) The high-side Mosfets are N-channel source followers. Then their gate voltage must be 10V higher than the power supply for them to completely turn on.

Attachments

• H-bridge problem.PNG
    H-bridge problem.PNG
    28.3 KB · Views: 288
I see two problems in your H-bridge:
1) The upper right side optocoupler has a 10k resistor connected to its base instead of to its collector.
2) The high-side Mosfets are N-channel source followers. Then their gate voltage must be 10V higher than the power supply for them to completely turn on.

i had made those changes but problem is still there .

Please attach your fixed schematic.
Please don't make any more threads about this circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back