Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H bridge output waveform??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahd

Hi buddies
i am having a problem with my H bridge IC (MSK 4200) output waveform.
i am having a sawtooth wave at the output terminals of the IC instead of pulses. ouput also have no effect if i change the input voltage to the mosfets. i donot know what kind of waveform it is and where i am wrong...plzzzzzzzz help:(

Schematics please. What do you have connected at the H-bridge output. What exactly is your input to the H-bridge? Are you measuring the output with the load connected? What is the output without load?

Last edited:
i have connected a 10K resistor at the output and rest of the information is available in the data sheet for MSK 4200

**broken link removed**

i havenot connected the feedback circuit for the current control......There z no change with and without output load..

Rsens A and B need to be grounded if you are not using current sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back