Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H-bridge using PIC16F84

Status
Not open for further replies.

KChampion

I am building a robot for a fianl rpoject and i need to find a H-bridge schematic to control the motors so it turns the robot left and right. My voltage source is 12v so i hope someone can help me out. I appreciate the help.

Hello!

You should tell us lot more infos. Do you want an integrated circuit? A complete schematic to build it from scratch? What is the current consomption? How many motors? PWM able or not?

Have a look at the L6203 from SGS. It will handle upto 5A and can be driven from any microcontroller. If this isn't what your looking for, then a better description of your project may help.

Mike.

Eh KC,
Have a look at the sn754410ne H-bridge driver chip from TI, they are a replacement for the L293 and can handle 1 amp, if you need more stack another on top and you have 2 amps. They are used in a heap of robot's and by using an inverter you only need 3 pins to drive it.

Hope this helps

Cheers Bryan1 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back