Hakko 937 need schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavenPaget

Quite some time I had been looking for a Hakko 937 schematic and did not find it anywhere
Does anyone knows where it is / have it ?
Thanks , Dave

Unfortunately, some manufacturers of test equipment (i.e. "BK Precision" - &%$#@!) will not give you the schematics because they are afraid someone will use it to copy them. This is ABSURD, of course, because anyone copying their equipment is going to copy the PCB layout, the case design, the placement of cable strain reliefs, and they're going to measure the diameter of the steel tube in the soldering iron, check the type of plastic in the heat-resistant handle, etc. The schematic would be - at best - an afterthought. Preventing legit users from having a schematic to fix their own equipment is nothing but worthless paranoia.

Having said that - did you try the document portal on the Hakko site?
https://doc.hakko.com/?l=en
You have to register, but there might be something on there that is useful. Hope you have better luck than I have had with BK Precision.

Saw it quite some time ago , had no luck of any sorts at all
My 937's board is burnt very badly for no good reason and i have to refer to a schematic to rebuild the board
The reason i turned to looking a schematic is because buying a official board is as good as buying 3 hakko rip-offs . ( yes , USD150+ )

Last edited:
Sorry to hear it. Is it the drive section? There are several schematics for the 936 model, might be enough in common to trace connector pins or a triac.

Sorry to hear it. Is it the drive section? There are several schematics for the 936 model, might be enough in common to trace connector pins or a triac.

Not the drive section , but half of the drive section and the entire microprocessor area ...
Yes the drive section is exactly the same as a 936 but the microprocessor area is toast , even the chips totally black .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…