Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hall sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

kal.a

Hello everyone, I'm back with more questions :nailbiting: and this time about hall sensors. I salvaged a magnetic/ hall **broken link removed**which basically **broken link removed** and a board, a housing and a disc containing the magnet/magnets. I could not find the datasheet as usual and have a few pictures of it.
**broken link removed** are connected to the two sensors and I figured them like as follows and hope for to confirm or reject my conclusion.

1-Brown is ground/common
2-Blue is V+ ( whatever that turns out to be)
3-White i signal
4-Green is signal.

Your help is as always much appreciated.

The normal connections for proximity etc, is Blue=common, Brown= +ve, Black= out1, White=out2.
Max.

what about black vs green?

Well, the way I figured it is that the white and green are on leads by themselves so they got to be the out signal and the brown and blue are each wired to a lead on each of the sensors so I figured the Brown and Blue are V+ and V- .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back