Handheld Oscilloscope Upgrade from Fluke 123 to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmelec

Hi all,

it's a pleasure to read your forum, there are plenty of infos. And some about my trouble also, but i didn't find a good answer...
I have a Fluke 123 oscilloscope, a very solid and high quality product, even if limited in bandwidth and in functions.
Now i decided to sell it and upgrade to better instrument, of course not from Fluke, because in that case i had to sell my house too....
I need to do FFT, some of my circuits are audiophile oriented, so i need to see if the signals are sufficiently "harmonic clean" or not (e.g. when i realize very stabilized power sources, or my wall plug for example), and my Fluke doesn't do it.
I searched for a firmware update (even not original) to add this math feature, but nothing at all.
Of course if you know anything about it this would be a good solution for me.
Otherwise i decided to consider these two DSO:
Owon HDS-N 3102M-N
Hantek DSO1200

I red some here about these two but i can't decide about.
I am a little bit more oriented on the second one because of firmware on Internet and 200MHz bandwidth. The screen resolution is a little bit less, but as i can see from photos in the first one it's a 320*240 on a 640*480 screen. Is it right?

Moreover if you know some good resellers....

Thanks a lot!

GM

Please feel free to suggest other devices, even in desk form, a little bigger is not a problem...

GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…