Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Handy PIC MultiCalc link I found recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, cheers Bill! I've 'borrowed' a few scripts off piclist, code generators for multiplication etc.. and things like that are always handy. I was thinking of brushing up on my programming and making a simple utility to generate simple 'setup' code for peripherals, you know, just with tick boxes and drop down menus...but I just used mikroC instead :D

Thanks,

Blueteeth

slightly <off topic>

I was thinking about writing a stand-alone applet with a drop down a list of processors and config' options which would let you build a "real" config' line or lines which could then be copied to the clipboard with a click of the mouse and pasted into your source files.

that link to mister ed ??

it dosn't work?
I somehow downloaded a file but it calls for a missing file
error 713?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back