Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to wait for another 5 hrs i guess.
Happy New Year Again!, Have a nice time.

Happy New Year!
Although, what was wrong with the old one? 2011 saw the end of Bin Laden and a lot of other good stuff occured.

Q1:Why did Edison felt AC as more hazardous than DC ? Any valid Reason for that(i mean apart from personal enemity with tesla n his associates)?
q2: How Wifi Positioning System (in iPads/iPods) Work?
Q3: What happens when a FlashDrive connected to a plugn'play device is removed, while it's still in use?
Q4: A very secret RemoteQ!!!
q5: What makes a device run? Voltage/Current/Power??
Please PM me the answers.

Q1 There is a magic source to enlighten you with answers to your queries: wikipedia.com.
Search for "War of Currents" to start.

Q5 Energy. Power = Voltage*Current. Energy = Voltage*Current*Time.

Last edited:
Thanks for the answers Bob, i had read abt War of Currents in wiki and other sources, i even have a book.

Happy New Year!

Capacitor pops

Happy 2012, time flies while having fun

I have popped my first capacitors already for YouTube on 200 Volts DC.

Happy new year everyone :)

Happy 2012, everyone. I can't wait until December 22nd!!! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back