Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Has 10F222 released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudolfngan

Hello All,

I read that microchip has announced a 10F220/2 to complement the older chips but could not find these new chips in any online shop. Anybody know if they have been released to the market? Thanks a lot. :D

Regards,
Rudolf.

I am also waiting for them to get released, they are very useful (6pin PIC with ADC...). I hope they will be available this or next month.

Wish it won't be another windows 2003!! :twisted:

Jay.slovak said:
I am also waiting for them to get released, they are very useful (6pin PIC with ADC...). I hope they will be available this or next month.

rudolfngan said:
Wish it won't be another windows 2003!! :twisted:

Jay.slovak said:
Or Longhorn :lol:

I am also waiting for ENC28J60 Ethernet chip, it takes them forever to release it :?

Joel Rainville said:
Get in line guys :lol: I too am waiting for the ENC28J60 and the 10F22x to be released so I can get a few samples from Microchip...

You're so lucky to live in a country like Canada. In my city (Hong Kong) microchip ask you for full details of your business and project planned and sending a personnel to visit you before they offer you several pieces of their IC sample. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back