Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Has anyone seen this PIC programmer before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's quite a lot of.... stuff.

I would stick with protoboards! There's a lot of crap here, little of what you need, and some might mess with the system. For example, those "LEDs showing the state of every pin" will interfere with an input to the PIC that does not have a low impedance. And there's no real development room here anyways... it's not really even a development board, more like a demo.

The PIC socket should preferrably be a ZIF but it's just a regular socket.

that was my question ., where is the zif socket?
also the LCD is optional i think..
looks cool though..
I guess you dont want to make it yourself..?

I do want to make it myself I just like to do alot of research before I commit I want one that is beginner friendly and I will not out grow in a few weeks of trainning and be able to program all types of PIC's

Also I did not know they had a 40pin PIC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back