Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

have a look at my fan circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjagandeep

what the circuit is suppose to?

when the switch is off the red led should turn on and hwen the switch is on the green led should turn on and the fan should also turn on.

the fan is 12v

canu check the values of the resistor of aswell

Attachments

• untitled.jpg_edited.jpg
    untitled.jpg_edited.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
It's the same circuit you posted a month ago. What grade level is this diploma for?

Amazingly the text beside the switch says exactly what the circuit will do. What part is confusing you?

hi,

i am national diploma student . i would like to ask if anyone can do a circuit diagram for me.

i am using a axial fan of 12v
2 led(green and red)
battery 12v
switch

what the circuit should do when the switch is on the green led should turn on also the fan and when the switch is turn off the red led should turn on and fan should be off.

can you also include resistors and anyother other things

you can also email me the diagram to my email which is jagan_singh@hotmail.co.uk

It must be 2 year online diploma, you can get a job like this with one of those.

https://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html

Last edited:
If you keep this up you're in for a ban.

Fan circuit

the circuit looks OK so far, but wasting energy. For the red LED I suggest 1K and for green one use 820Ohms. That's enough to have the LEDs bright enough.

man your circuit rocks....
this is what i can say.the las thread u started, there were plenty of solution and it seems u haven't tried even one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back