Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HCPL316 Help & Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisarhangpour

I'm Designing a PCB which has two HCPL316s on it. The problem is that I don't know which footprint is the best match. I'll receive my ICs within the next two weeks, so I don't have access to them to have a look at them right now. Its datasheets on the net tell nothing about physical dimensions. Can you help me find the best footprint?
By the way, do you recommend using this IC at all? or are there better replacements?
Thanks.

Thank you on1aag, I had somewhat the same datasheet from Agilent (Agilent sold its semicon. division to Avago) but it didn't have physical dimensions, but this datasheet has, thank you again.

hi,

Is this any help?

**broken link removed**

The data sheet for the HCPL says it a SO16 package.

2.5 A maximum peak output current
• Drive IGBTs up to IC = 150 A, VCE = 1200 V
• Optically isolated, FAULT status feedback
• SO-16 package• CMOS/TTL compatible
• 500 ns max. switching speeds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back