Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

heartbeat calibrator/simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino

hi, im trying to come up with simple circuit to generate a sort of a beart beat pulses, I' ve been trying to do that using Timer 555, i could'nt get my out put voltage right which suppose to be somewhere around 2mV, I also cound'nt have the display to run more than 10 sec, please if you have any idea I will approciat to solve the problem or other though im willing to start all over
thanks
approciat your help

Dino

hi, im trying to come up with simple circuit to generate a sort of a beart beat pulses, I' ve been trying to do that using Timer 555, i could'nt get my out put voltage right which suppose to be somewhere around 2mV, I also cound'nt have the display to run more than 10 sec, please if you have any idea I will approciat to solve the problem or other though im willing to start all over
thanks
approciat your help

Dino

hi,
Post the diagram for your test circuit.

Without hacking into your computer, we can't see the image on your C:/ drive. ;)
When posting an image, use the Go Advanced > Attachments > Manage Attachments > Upload Files From Your Computer > Browse > [select your image file] > Upload :)

Ken

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• 555ast2.gif
    555ast2.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 223
I made one when I was studying biomedical electronics, based on a UJT oscillator. Very similar to what you have now with the 555. Mine just gave a series of short 1mV pulses at 30, 60 and 120 BPM.
Do you need to replicate the PQRST waveform, or will rectangular pulses be OK? Why "cound'nt have the display to run more than 10 sec" ?

Ken

Last edited:
If you're just looking for a simulator circuit, Google these:
ECG simulator circuit
ECG simulator schematic
ECG simulator diagram

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back