Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeInChina

Greetings everyone!
Just wanted to pop in and say hi and introduce myself. I used to play with electronics as a kid and dabbled in it in college where I primarily studied Mathematics and Physics. I am most interested in embedded systems and sensor networks but really just want to get back into the hobby- a friend had suggested this forum as an invaluable resource (I guess he used to be a regular here). I am currently working on some microcontroller driven environmental sensors which I plan to monitor with a server running on a Raspberry Pi.

I look forward to learning from you guys.

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Now thats a Name and Avatar I've not seen in ages.

Pop into the Chat room sometime and say hello to everyone; just be aware it takes around 2 min to load Chat; so be patient.

kv:D

I remember your avvy Torben..

Good to see you visiting again :)

Regards,
tvtech

Can you believe that I had to edit this post thrice....3X to get my spelling right.
I seem to be getting stupider....

Last edited:
Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Now thats a Name and Avatar I've not seen in ages.

Pop into the Chat room sometime and say hello to everyone; just be aware it takes around 2 min to load Chat; so be patient.

kv:D

Hey man! Yeah, it's been a while. Think it's getting to be time to knock some of the dust off and get back into the game. :)

I remember your avvy Torben..

Good to see you visiting again :)

Regards,
tvtech

Can you believe that I had to edit this post thrice....3X to get my spelling right.
I seem to be getting stupider....

Good to see so many of the old crew still here. Hoping to spend more time again; this is reminding me how much I like this place.

Nice to see you Torben. I don't think I heard much from you--I joined in 2010--but I've seen a lot of your posts. Always nice to see old members back here!

Regards,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back