Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello *newb* alert - Swordfish Compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julz4887

I've been using PBP for about 2 years and recently stumbled upon the Swordfish compiler

I've done a search here at electro-tech and google etc, though I was wondering if I could get some fresh community thoughts on the Swordfish compiler, pro's con's welcome!!

~Julie

I've heard many good things about Swordfish. For future learning I'd recommend leaning more towards C but swordfish is a good next step.

Thanks for the replies, no-one had anything negative to say - always good.

I've found digital-diy to be handy to say the least, got a few posts up there already, thanks for your suggestions and thoughts

as a fellow noob (about 3weeks in) who has had no previous experiance, my vote would be to go with c for me personaly there seems to be a lack of good easy to understand material for swordfish, and once you start to get used to it c dosnt seem that bad, i am only just grasping the basics of c but already i prefer it way better than swordfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back