Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickKlick

I just thought I'd stop by and say hi. I have an Associate Degree in electronics technology. I work at a custom lighting manufacturer in the lab, I am a UL and R&D test technician. Needless to say I haven't done much with electronics in the past year and thought I'd brush up a bit. Hence the reason I found this site.

I hope to become an active member of the community. However, at the current time I look at a schematic and feel overwhelmed. I'll look through the beginner FAQ and hope to find some nice information that I can use to feel comfortable again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back