help a bigginer

Status
Not open for further replies.

super electro

hi every body

i m in a first year and we ve a conference

i need ur help to give me a simple and wonderful idea and its circuit 4 my project

plzzz waiting u

Last edited:
We don't mind helping you but we won't do all of the work for you. Please post what you've already done including any ideas you've had and we might be able to make some suggestions. If you've got completely no idea then may be it's your lecuturer's fault and it isn't right that you make him/her look good by cheating and copying from the Internet.

super electro said:
hi every body

i m in a first year and we ve a conference

i need ur help to give me a simple and wonderful idea and its circuit 4 my project

plzzz waiting u

Welcome to the forum. Where are you from? What exactly was your project?

super electro said:
hi every body
plzzz waiting u
Build a Remote Control Small Helicopter.But dont ask the circuit I won't give you.

Last edited:
Gayan Soyza said:
Build a Remote Control Small Helicopter.But dont ask the circuit I won't give you.

Ever try to fly one of those things? I've got a Blade CP, and haven't been able to keep it it in the air more than about 10 secs before I start losing control.

HarveyH42 said:
Ever try to fly one of those things? I've got a Blade CP, and haven't been able to keep it it in the air more than about 10 secs before I start losing control.

You need to have a certain degree of skill!

And no, I can't fly one either - but an old friend of mine has built and flown a number of model helicopters.

I've played around with Real Flight G2 which is a commercial RC plane/heli simulator, took me three days to get even a half way decent hover and almost a week to master basic hover in all orientations. Bout two more weeks to learn to do simple figure 8 passes. It's not easy when you don't have any real world feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…